Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Day Of the Jet Plane

Finally done packing. Wasn't as difficult as I figured it'd be. I guess having traveled a bit prepares you for that.

Don't honestly know though if I've got all I need for Istanbul but I suppose therein lies the thrill. We'll see when we get there aye?! Weather forecast for today was 5°C with light rain, tomorrow its 9°C with no rain, let's hope that stays true.

As I'm kicking back here to the sound of the rain, I'm reminded of all the planning, anticipation, nerves that went into this trip, it wasn't harrowing, far from it but not without its drama either, no thanks to Air Asia.

I'd also like to take this chance to wish all of you that I didn't have the chance to speak personally earlier, a Christmas full of love with family and friends and a New Year that welcomes you with open arms.

All my love.

On a side note I'd also like to give special mention to Salmi, a homeless friend of mine, she always had a cheeky laugh, a joke, incessant with 'sirap merah'. She moved on yesterday, she was trying to escape from a police raid, jumped into Sungai Gombak and drowned. A waste of a life, rationale given is to remove this vagrants from portraying KL in a bad light. Where then I ask is the compassion for a fellow human being?

No comments:

Post a Comment